First of all, thanks for being an integral part of the WorkflowMax community – we couldn’t have got to where we are without your incredible support. In the last nine years we’ve seen the WorkflowMax community grow to over 8,000 subscribers around the world.
But we’ve reached a point where our prices no longer reflect the strength of WorkflowMax and how much it’s grown to support businesses globally. On 1 November 2016, we’re changing our pricing plans – read on to see why, and what it means for you.
WorkflowMax – growing and getting recognised globally
From leads to quotes, to time-tracking through to invoicing, we’ve developed WorkflowMax into a modern, efficient way to run your business and streamline your workflow. In a recent customer survey, you, our customers, told us that WorkflowMax saves you on average around 600 hours annually. WorkflowMax has also been recognised by leading independent software review sites such as TrustRadius as the Top Rated Project Management Tool for businesses.
But we’re not stopping there
Our journey started nine years ago with a vision to help businesses save time and money by streamlining their workflow. Since then, we’ve released hundreds of product updates, both big and small to shape WorkflowMax into the powerful integrated platform it is today.
- Major releases have focused on bringing a more integrated user experience including a refresh of the WorkflowMax user interface, a quick time entry widget, integration to Xero payroll in Australia, significant performance improvements to the global search function and migrating to a new web hosting platform (Amazon Web Services).
- More recently, we’ve been focussing on enhancing popular and ‘most used’ features like Invoicing (released in July), and a refresh of the awesome Xero-WorkflowMax integration released this week. This will help our customers in further streamlining the invoicing process, which is key to getting paid faster and improving job profitability.
- To help you work more effectively on the go, mobile is a big focus for us. Earlier this year we released our brand new iOS app, and are committed to improving it based on your feedback with regular updates like retrospective and weekly time entry (already released), job filtering capability releasing later this month, and the ability to assign jobs to staff (coming soon). The first version of the Android app is also under development.
- To make sure our customers have everything they need to manage their business at their fingertips, we now integrate with over 30 other global software products, including Salesforce, Zendesk, Adobe, Dropbox, HubSpot, Xero.
And because WorkflowMax lives online, in the cloud, all these updates have been delivered automatically, unlike the clunky and expensive upgrades required for desktop software, further saving you valuable time and money.
What will change and how does it affect you?
From 1 November 2016, these price changes will come into effect:
- No change to pricing plans for 1 user and 2-3 user plans.
- Pricing for Lead Manager and Premium add ons remain unchanged.
- Existing customers on 100 user plans – Your user limit will remain the same. Monthly subscription will increase to $250/month or £120 month (UK customers).
- Trialists & new customers with more than 50 users signing up from 1st November, please contact us.
When will the update take place?
The changes will be effective from Tuesday 1 November 2016, and will apply to all existing and new customers including current trialists.
Want to find out more?
Michael Ramsay – General Manager, WorkflowMax