Want to create attractive performance reports quickly? WorkflowMax add-on, Spotlight Reporting, allows you to consolidate data between Xero and WorkflowMax to create visually appealing business reports, customised to suit your requirements.
We spoke to Stephen Corbett, marketing manager for Spotlight Reporting, to get a little more insight into the benefits of using this add-on with WorkflowMax - here’s what he had to tell us:
How does Spotlight Reporting work?
Spotlight Reporting imports data from Xero, WorkflowMax and other systems like Google Analytics to automatically create powerful reports, dashboards, and multi-entity reporting. Spotlight Reporting exists to provide insight and clarity from financial and non-financial data sources.
Who is Spotlight Reporting ideal for?
Our tools are ideal for accountants, CFOs and business owners who need a wide range of reporting options which can be easily tailored to suit their own business or client base. Spotlight Reporting tools are used by Big 4 accounting firms, Xero Partners and lots of innovative businesses all around the world.
What kind of reports can you generate using Spotlight Reporting and WorkflowMax?
We provide three reporting options which seamlessly integrate with WorkflowMax, including:
- Simple, fast and focused performance dashboards with three template designs including our ‘Classic’ and new Business Performance and Resilience reports.
- Our Reporting tool provides more comprehensive management reporting, measuring your business KPIs, visualising key trends and import WorkflowMax data for additional highlighting.
- Multi is designed for multi-entity organisations. Create a consolidated view and rank organisations against each other.
What are the benefits of integrating Spotlight Reporting with WorkflowMax for Business Owners?
Business owners love having access to insight from multiple data sources, especially where they can create conversations, “aha” moments and opportunities to make better decisions and improve outcomes. Our WorkflowMax integration is a popular way of doing just that.
How can Spotlight Reporting add value to an accountant or advisor’s services?
We provide progressive accountants the tools they need to have valuable interactions with clients and to help grow a trusted advisory relationship. We add value for accountants, their clients and make accountancy fun!
How can WorkflowMax customers get set up with Spotlight Reporting?
Getting started is easy, to get the most benefit, we highly recommend you;
- Check out our intro video for WorkflowMax customers https://vimeo.com/108086603
- View a training video on Spotlight TV https://vimeo.com/spotlightreporting/channels
- Start a free 28-day trial at www.spotlightreporting.com then import your WorkflowMax data.
- Register for a free live introductory webinar http://www.spotlightreporting.com/resources/training/#webinars