Dig deep into the powerful financial features of WorkflowMax and learn how to create different types of quotes and invoices and set up multiple billing rates.
The course is divided into three sections. A series of video tutorials under each explains fixed price billing, time based billing and different ways of managing rates.
You'll learn about:
- using a quote as the basis for fixed priced billing
- how using quotes can help you monitor and control work on jobs
- creating final invoices at the end of a job
- the purpose and use of staff billable and task billable rates
- creating progress invoices to bill for a deposit
And you'll learn how to:
- set up quotes and jobs so they are ready to invoice
- adjust a quote to cover changes to the scope of the work
- reduce the amount being billed to a client by adjusting the billed hours
- set up multiple rates for staff and task billing.
Why is it awesome?
- Complete the courses at your own pace, from wherever you like – you can always save your progress and come back to complete a section
- Head straight to whatever section interests you the most!
- Understand and leverage one of the most important features of WorkflowMax
- The curriculum has been designed with YOU in mind
- Some of the modules include quizzes to help consolidate your knowledge
- You can achieve a certification upon completion of certain courses
As new courses come out, keep an eye out on the WorkflowMax blog for updates (don’t forget to subscribe) visit our Support Centre or stay in the loop through your Skilljar account itself. We want the courses to be as helpful to you as possible, so if you have any questions or feedback, let us know in the comments below.