Do you efficiently use your My Max tab?
From the My Max tab you can change your login details, add an email signature, add in your daily or weekly time sheets and you can also view your important dates and what’s overdue. The My Max tab allows quick access to your Overview, Time sheets, Preferences and the Portal.
The My Max Overview is the user’s view of their world in WorkflowMax. From the Overview you can view:
- Your list of notifications
- Your timesheet software entry summary for today, this week, last week, this month and last month
- Important Dates, which includes the start and due dates for tasks jobs and milestones, and any overdue activities broken down by Job/Task and Lead Activity.
- You can reorder your jobs to drag and drop the highest priority ones to the top of your list to action
- All jobs and tasks that you are scheduled to complete for the coming week
- Links to your global feeds - iCal will integrate WorkflowMax important dates with your calendar, RSS will forward all Notifications to your favourite RSS reader
My Time sheet
The My Time sheet tab is where you can enter in the daily or weekly hours you worked against a specific job and task.
You also have the Enter Cost tab. This cost tab allows you to enter in a cost / expense / disbursement directly against a job.
From My Preferences, you can set up:
- If you want to also receive email notifications
- Your user experience, i.e. grid page size
- Your email signature
The My Portal screen allows you to:
- Change your login name (email) and password
- Merge multiple WorkflowMax logins into a single login
- Jump between multiple WorkflowMax accounts (once they are merged)
Got any questions, please let us know at support.