This is our last major release for the year. In the new year it will be all guns blazing on building out the new user interface, which not only means a beautiful new look, but some improved interactions and new dashboards. We can't wait to get cracking on it! But in the meantime this release covers off a whole bunch of highly requested items.
Read the full release notes for WorkflowMax Standard here, in brief:
- Lock historic task and staff billable rates
- Credit Note import from Xero
- New Invoice Manager grid allowing bulk selection of all items
- Additional 'Completed Job' security privilege
- Ability to delete Custom Templates
- Revising quotes will copy notes/documents to the revision
- Plus much more...
- Everything in the standard release plus
- When editing and saving a client address, prompt the user to update related entities addresses
- Major changes to the Adhoc jobs including new Adhoc jobs tab
- New performance reports including Fees + Write On/Off per partner and job manager
- Search on custom client fields