We are super excited to be releasing the WorkflowMax Practice Manager today. The Practice Manager has been built specifically for accounting practices. Some of the key features include:
- KPI Dashboard - Review your key performance indicators daily. Utilising standard industry metrics you can review your average hourly rates, revenue per partner, WIP days, and Write ons at a glance.
- Value Based Billing - Quickly setup fixed price quotes based on your standard templates. Agree internally on how long the job is likely to take, then fix price the work based on the value to the client, rather than how long it is going to take.
- Client Relationships - Define relationships between your clients to view shareholders, directors and trustees of each entity
- Xero Integration - Tighter integration allows you to import recurring invoices from Xero
- Compliance - Capture and store all compliance data against each client including IRD numbers, GST registration details and balance dates.
- Job Focused Workflow - With a strong focus on jobs it allows the whole team to see exactly where each job is at, if you are in budget and what status the job is at.
To review the new feature set in detail please visit our Practice Manager Overview pages. Pricing for the new module can be viewed on our new pricing page.
This is just the beginning in terms of the full functional set we are building out for accounting practices, with our Tax Management module scheduled for release in July.
To upgrade your account email the support team today.