WorkflowMax is completing the final stage of our migration to Amazon Web Services (AWS), a new web hosting platform which will allow us to deliver a superior experience to you. Unfortunately this means we need to take WorkflowMax offline for a few hours from 6am, Sunday 16 October NZDT to complete the process. We've chosen this particular time to minimise the disruption to you and your business and hope that this advance notice gives you plenty of time to plan for the downtime.
For our customers around the world, this will be:
- New Zealand – Sunday, 16 October 2016 at 6:00:00 am NZDT
- Australia – Sunday, 16 October 2016 at 4:00:00 a.m. AEDT
- United Kingdom – Saturday, 15 October 2016 at 6:00:00 p.m. BST
- Western USA – Saturday, 15 October 2016 at 10:00:00 a.m. PDT
- Eastern USA – Saturday, 15 October 2016 at 1:00:00 p.m. EDT
The move to our new AWS hosting platform has been phased over a number of months. After 16 October, your WorkflowMax data will be securely stored on the new AWS servers.
How does this affect you?
During the offline period you won’t have access to your WorkflowMax account or any part of the application, including the API and mobile app.
Why are we doing this?
The new AWS platform will deliver a better overall experience to our customers and provide improved levels of security, availability and performance that will support future growth. The platform gives us significant potential to continually improve the underlying technologies that help WorkflowMax function.
Want more information?
Throughout this time we'll be updating our status page with an ETA for when we will be back online.
To find out more, you can:
- read about the new AWS hosting platform on the Xero blog and find up-to-date information on the migration schedule
- check out ETAs for being back online on status.xero.com
- get answers to specific questions in the FAQs
Thanks for your understanding.