WorkflowMax will be offline for a few hours from 6am on Sunday 21 August NZST as we migrate to a new web hosting platform which will allow us to deliver a superior experience to you.
We've chosen this particular time to minimise the disruption to you and your business. It's likely you won’t even notice! As a valued customer we wanted to give you plenty of warning of the downtime so you can plan for it.
For our customers around the world, this will be:
- New Zealand - Sunday, 21 August 2016 at 6:00:00 am NZST
- Australia - Sunday, 21 August 2016 at 4:00:00 a.m. AEST
- United Kingdom - Saturday, 20 August 2016 at 7:00:00 p.m. BST
- Western USA - Saturday, 20 August 2016 at 11:00:00 a.m. PDT
- Eastern USA - Saturday, 20 August 2016 at 2:00:00 p.m. EDT
How does this affect you?
During the offline period you won’t have access to your WorkflowMax account or any part of the application, including the API and mobile app. Throughout this time however, we'll be updating our status page with an ETA for when we will be back online.
Why are we doing this?
The new Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform will deliver a better overall experience to our customers and provide improved levels of security, availability and performance that will support future growth. The platform gives us significant potential to continually improve the underlying technologies that help WorkflowMax function. It also ensures we’re less likely to take you offline to make changes in the future!
The move has been carefully planned over a number of months. Your WorkflowMax data will continue to be stored securely on servers located in the U.S. as it has been in the past.
For more information, you can:
- read about the new AWS hosting platform on the Xero blog
- check out the blog post about this stage of the migration
- find up-to-date information on the migration schedule, including ETAs for being back online, on the status page
- get answers to specific questions in the FAQs
Thank you for your understanding.