How to Grow Your Architectural Practice using Technology
Its never been easier to manage your business using technology. In this very useful seminar, Cymon Allfrey – a registered architect and the chairman of the ADNZ National Board – shares how cloud-based technology has been the key to growing his architectural design practice.
Additionally, Gavin George – a thought leader in cloud-computing and Co-founder of WorkflowMax – will reveal best practices for invoicing, cash-flow, and IT infrastructure management for your business.
- To learn how to use cloud-based technology to grow and manage your architectural practice in the cloud
- To learn how to setup an effective workflow process and the best practices to capturing & managing business information.
- To learn how to achieve 100% operational transparency within your business.
- To learn how to maintain financial records and prepare project financial reports
- To learn how to review financial performance, monitor and maintain cash-flow based on real-time data