1. Go to the HubSpot / WorkflowMax integration tool by clicking here.
2. Create a new account by entering your email address and password - it will be different from either your WorkflowMax or HubSpot login details. You only need to do this once while setting up the integration.
3. Click ‘Start Integration Setup’.
1. Click ‘Connection Details’ on the left-hand menu.
2. You’ll need to enter your HubSpot ID and your WorkflowMax API and Account Key in the fields provided. If you’re not sure how to get these, please contact us at https://www.workflowmax.com/contact-us
3. Then click on ‘Click here to authorise HubSpot access’ and follow the prompts on the pop-up box to authorize your HubSpot account .
4. Select ‘save settings’.
Click ‘Sync Settings’ on the left-hand menu.
You’ll see three options to switch on or off using the buttons on the right-hand side.
1. Create a job in WorkflowMax when a deal is closed/won in HubSpot - selecting this option means when a deal is closed or won in HubSpot, a job is set up in WorkflowMax automatically. This option only works with HubSpot CRM.
2. Sync HubSpot companies and contacts to WorkflowMax clients and contacts - selecting this option allows ‘Companies’ in HubSpot with a lifecycle stage of 'Customer' to sync as a 'Client' in WorkflowMax.
3. Sync WorkflowMax clients and contacts to HubSpot companies and contacts - selecting this option allows ‘Clients’ and ‘Contacts’ in WorkflowMax to sync with ‘Companies’ and ‘Contacts’ in HubSpot.
4. Once complete, select ‘save settings’.
Select Company/Client Field Mappings in the left-hand menu. Under Standard Mappings you will see which fields in HubSpot will sync with the corresponding field in WorkflowMax.
Use the 'Add a New Mapping' selector to add as many custom mappings as you need. Enter the HubSpot field name and the corresponding WorkflowMax field name, then click 'Add Field Mapping'. Keep in mind that the app will only let you map compatible field types.
Xero is accounting software to do your to-do. Invoices, purchases and contacts flow automatically into Xero from WorkflowMax.
When WorkflowMax and Zendesk work together, the time widget lets your support agents enter time in the ticket they're working on.
Become an expert in managing capacity and workload when you use PlanRight and WorkflowMax together.
WorkflowMax now connects to Salesforce, the most powerful CRM software in the world.