The WorkflowMax online support centre provides critical information for new users or businesses evaluating the software. It gets over 30,000 page views per month from customers accessing helpful content to build their knowledge and confidence using the product.
Over the past few months our WorkflowMax Education team has been redesigning the content to make it even more user friendly and easier to find the information you’re looking for.
We’d love your feedback.
What you can expect from the new support centre:
- Easier navigation, cleaner design of pages and structure of content to make your browsing experience better
- Popular articles are easier to access
- Superior search capability to help you find what you need quickly
- Rate articles so we can optimise them and make them even more helpful
- Leave comments and share information or hacks, which go directly to the Education team for review and republishing
Beta version now available in the product support menu drop-down
You’ll notice we’ve added a new link inside WorkflowMax under the support menu drop-down which says "New Support Centre (Beta) - you can use this version at any time to check it out over the next month.
Tell us what you think
We encourage everyone to take a look and make comments on specific articles by using the new feedback option (click “No” at the bottom of any article and provide your comments directly). Or you can email us at email@example.com with suggestions.
What’s going to happen to the old support centre?
Don’t worry, we’ll be leaving it as is for a while yet until we’ve captured enough feedback, so you’ll still be able to access the video tutorials until we’ve had time to update those too!
What is the Education team working on next?
We’ve got a jam packed year planned out….new training courses, updated video tutorials and more. If you spot anything that you’d like to know more about please email us your ideas.