When you’re looking for a solution to a problem, it can be really frustrating if you can’t find the information you want easily. Sometimes the right resources can be hidden in a place that might not seem obvious to you. We know how annoying this can be! That’s why we’re simplifying everything, so we can help our customers find what they need, exactly when they need it.
Introducing the new WorkflowMax Support Hub
We’ve created a centralised support resources hub that brings together all the different support resources WorkflowMax has. From this page you can easily access the help centre, the education courses, WorkflowMax TV videos, or contact our friendly support team.
This means that from the one page you can decide which of our support resources will be the best to get the job done.
What kind of problems can you solve on the Hub?
The hub points you to the different resources we have available to help you get the most out of WorkflowMax:
What do you need to do?
- I’ve just started with WorkflowMax and need some guidance … check out the Getting Started courses.
- I want to learn how to better use a certain feature … check out the knowledge base or the WorkflowMax TV videos.
- I need to know how WorkflowMax will help my particular business … see the WorkflowMax TV For Your Business videos.
- I’m having a specific problem with a certain feature … Try the knowledge base or WorkflowMax TV videos for simple, step-by-step instructions.
- I have a thorny problem that doesn’t seem to be mentioned anywhere else. Contact the support team and they can sort it out for you.
What should you do next?
It’s simple! Just bookmark the hub page, and send it out to all your staff who use WorkflowMax. If they have a problem, or want to improve their skills, this should be their first port of call.
Thank you for using WorkflowMax, and we hope you find the new support resources a great solution to finding the help you need. Stick around, because next week we’ll be diving deep into the different tools on the resource hub in more details.