As the new year gets underway, it’s a great opportunity to learn more about your project management software and get the most out of WorkflowMax. Undertaking one of our free online courses gives you the chance to upskill in any areas you find challenging, or simply want to know more about.
Last month we wrote about our Getting Started Series, Part 1 (head over here to start at the beginning) and today we’re discussing Part 2, the next step in the series.
In Getting Started Series, Part 2, over 5 video lessons, you will learn how to customise WorkflowMax, the advantages of Xero integration, and how to navigate the Financial Summary report. Content is structured to help you maximise the knowledge gained previously, building on that foundation to uncover extra features.
- In the first module you'll learn how to set up Xero integration and understand more about the three levels of integration that are available.
- The second module covers emailing in WorkflowMax and helping you understand what you can customise within the system.
- Module three covers financial summary reporting.
Once you have completed the three modules you’ll have a solid knowledge of WorkflowMax – getting up and running smoothly and you can then progress to the second course and start delving into some of the more powerful features of the programme.
Why is it awesome?
- Builds on knowledge gained in Part 1
- Unlocks extra features to help you maximise WorkflowMax for your business!
- Complete the courses at your own pace, from wherever you like
- The curriculum has been designed with YOU in mind
- Some of the modules include quizzes to help consolidate your knowledge
- You can achieve a certification upon completion of certain courses
As new courses come out, keep an eye out on the WorkflowMax blog for updates (don’t forget to subscribe), visit our Resources Hub or stay in the loop through your Skilljar account itself. We want the courses to be as helpful to you as possible, so if you have any questions or feedback, let us know in the comments section below.